Dogs missing photo added

Started by mbit66, March 05, 2015, 19:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbit66

Quote from: pauldj on March 19, 2015, 08:37:44 AM
there is a light colored dog with a darker head running about in rambla lentisco and in la canada do not know if its yours
Where is rambla lentisco and la caňada

loulou

pauldj

there is a light colored dog with a darker head running about in rambla lentisco and in la canada do not know if its yours

alto dogs

I so feel for you casabonita. We walk the rambla Almanzora most days & have not seen them. It's maddening not knowing. Surely they would know their way home? I read a story on face book about how someone found their dog by putting a piece of your (smelly) clothing along with some water, not food, at the place where you last saw them. Then check back.

casabonita

Photos already being circulated on face book.

luke

ment to say is it worth putting pic on facebook?.

luke

hi loulou,i know you must have thought of everything,but is there a chance maybe they could be shut in anywhere near you.i have been from you to albox to albanchez,front and back,but nothing. sorry.

alto dogs

Have you contacted all the rescue charities?  Apsa have a new timid young looking black lab type. Maybe they could have been taken in not realising that thay have a loving home.
good luck.

loulou

Oh Luke you are so kind. We have still not found them and its the worst thing that could have happened to our family we are all heart broken. Can't believe they have both gone missing but we will continue to look for them, they must be somewhere.

:'(

luke

hi mike,sorry no news,iv been the back way over the mountains and the other way to albanchez,called and called,if they were there im sure they could have heard me.but been there for 3 days but nothing,i don't know if im looking in the right place as I don't know,many places.i cant get them out of my head,so goodness knows what your going through.i pray you have some good news soon. luke.

mbit66

The black collie x lab is Keo and podencoish is pup-pup
Thank you

luke

hi, what are there names?i will look again in morning only its easier if I can shout them.luke.

mbit66

Hi Luke,

No luck yet  :'(
We have had a report of 1 of the dogs possibly in Los Pocicas, and the other in Cantoria.

Still out looking everyday.

Thanks for every ones help

Mike

luke

any luck yet? been all around,luke.

loulou

Just an up date, a friend has just said he saw them going in the direction of La Cinta along the back road past Gachas Migas.We have sent a search party but still no sign of them.  Please keep an eye open for them I am beside myself with worry

Many thanks xxx

alto dogs

I have put your no on my phone in case I see them when im out tomorrow.

mbit66

??? my 2 dogs did a runner from the garden this morning and still not back.
Arroyo Albanchez, near almanzora,
1 Collie cross Labrador (Black) 11 years old
2 bitsa (brown) about 2
both very friendly
please call 646 341 575 if found
thank you
Mike