Concentration Sunday 10th May

Started by hunkychunk, May 07, 2015, 15:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jet7206

Hi Guy's,glad you had a great day out,be on next one,going to Peppins in a mo to pick up the bike after it's service,hope they have done a good job,keep you posted BYeeeeeeeee. :tiphat:

hunkychunk

Hi All

Pics (I think, if Ive done it correctly. ) from Sun.

Jim1544

You all missed a great day out Sunday, only 3 turned up but we had a fantastic day, long ride through the Sierra de las Filabres mountains (all 120 plus bikes) great live band and Paella back in Uleila del campo, oh , and more beer!! Even though we were the only expat Brits there we were made very welcome and enjoyed the banter with the Spanish riders, will look forward to it again next year. regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

jet7206

Hiya Guy's would love to come,but just left my bike at Peppins for a service!!next time!!the bike is 9 yrs old!and it's just having a 7000 kms service.hope the weather is great :lol:

Jim1544

yOU CAN COUNT ME IN !!!! Sheila says she might come to?? looking forward to it.  Regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

hunkychunk

Hi All,

Uleila del Campo-- 35-40 mins from Arboleas down the Lubrin Road, (BIG GRINS!!!)

All the Usual stuff---- T-Shirts drinks food,run out in Campo.

Also Live Band and stunt show.

Meet at Mora Oil Arboleas 10.00am Sunday(27 degs and Sunny)  All welcome.   Cheers   Ian.