Miracle Grow

Started by Lynne, May 13, 2015, 17:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Thanks for that info Lorraine.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lorraine

I've found that the blue local ones just dont disolve and are left sitting on top of our stones and dont go when watered in. We get relatives to bring us miracle grow. Never found anything better I'm afraid.

Lynne

Thanks a lot Skid for your very kind offer - we'll give the local stuff a go first and see how that does - thanks Suej.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Suej

Hi Lynne,

Just for info at the gardening club 'the experts' say it is better to use the blue granules over here as they have the right balance of nutrients for leave and flowers plus fruit.

They sell it at Hortifleur under an unknown brans as well as the known ones

Sue

skid112

Hi
we are coming out in a week or so, if we have room in the case I will happily bring some out if you cant find it

Lynne

Anybody any idea where you can buy this from in the area please?  We used to be able to get if from a place on the El Real Poligono in Antas, but the English people sold the business a couple of years ago and, sadly, it's not been taken over.