Car Parking Murcia Airport

Started by Optomist, June 17, 2015, 21:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorca lad

Hi Gus,

Yes, that is correct ...... however, Plane Parking are about 3 kms from the airport and they do not want the car docs ... (ok.... this may concern some people).

We have also used another company ( Dutch people) who wanted all car docs and I found out later, that they stored the cars about 20 kms from the airport !!!

Not sure which is better .......? Just my observations.

Having used San Javier extensively over the last 8 years, I don't know of a company that offer a parking service where they don't drive your car. We now have friends who park our car at their villa and transport us to and from the airport.......... and before you ask ....no,  this is not available to anyone !!!!

Regards
L.L.

gus-lopez

Quote from: lorca lad on June 17, 2015, 21:48:42 PM
Hi,

We have used "Plane Parking" a couple of times ...... park your car with them, they take you to the airport in the shuttle bus and when you return, your car is outside the airport with their rep. Usually jetwashed ( but that is because their parking is on a dirt area .... however, the car is cleaned)

Their depot is clearly signed on the "via servicio", off the first roundabout from the airport.

Good service and pleasant people.

Regards
L.L.

LL , he said he doesn't want anyone who drives it. They'd have to to get it back to the airport.

lorca lad

Hi,

We have used "Plane Parking" a couple of times ...... park your car with them, they take you to the airport in the shuttle bus and when you return, your car is outside the airport with their rep. Usually jetwashed ( but that is because their parking is on a dirt area .... however, the car is cleaned)

Their depot is clearly signed on the "via servicio", off the first roundabout from the airport.

Good service and pleasant people.

Regards
L.L.

Optomist

Recommendation gratefully received for car parking for a week at Murcia Airport . Preferably a company that shuttles you to and from the car park to the Airport rather than ones that drive your vehicle themselves .

If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .