Forever Home required for abandoned cat- please help if you can

Started by Jayne, October 12, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Hi Lisa, unfortunately, that is a non starter as we already have two dogs to transport to the UK and we then only have a one bedroom apartment until we get somewhere bigger. Our dogs are going to stay with my sister in law as we cannot have pets at the apartment.

I shouldn't of started feeding her 3yrs ago but I could not see her or any animal suffer or starve. I have made a rod for my own back and ended up with the problem.

There must be some kind hearted soul out there who loves cats, I just need someone to give her a chance she is such a pretty little thing.

Jayne

Lisasbolt

It may be quite costly for you, but you might have already done a few vaccinations and/or passport.
But if you are traveling road back to the UK, you could always take her with you, i bet there will be a lot more offers of homes there than here. I know it is very hard to rehome an adult cat or dog.

Good luck

Jayne

We have been feeding a beautiful little white and grey cat for 3yrs which was left behind by previous owners when they went back to the UK. We have two dogs and unfortunately one of the dogs will not tolerate her indoors and she has been living on top of our boiler house outside all this time.( we have put a cushion on it for her to give her some comfort)

We have this week sold our house and will be returning to the UK at the end of November and I am desperate to find her a forever home before we go. She is a small pretty cat and so affectionate, she loves cuddles and every time she see's someone she is desperate for them to pick her up and give her some affection. She sits on our kitchen window sill looking in,which is heartbreaking.

She is approx 4/5yrs old maybe a little younger and has been spayed. She so deserves a "forever home" and would make someone a beautiful,loyal pet.

I have photo's but can't figure out how to put them on the forum but could attach them and send in an email.

If you can help or know someone who could, or want to see the photo's please pm me.

Jayne