Building permissions for a garage to replace car port

Started by waverunner, July 03, 2015, 19:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Better to check you have a licence for the car-port first .

doreen1

Karen4

I'm guessing it's La Perla, as the "l" is next to the "k" and the "s" is next to the "a" on the keyboard! Those Nazis would have been beaten into the ground by us super code-breakers!  :rofl:
Cl3880

doreen1

waverunner

Quote from: Karen4 on July 03, 2015, 19:36:03 PM
The best place to check is with the town hall, they will give you the correct answers and advise you how to go about getting a licence if you need one.

Thanks Karen

jabba the cat

Shame the town hall never gave the correct answer's or advice to the bloody builders years ago would have caused a lot less problems and saved the buyers hundreds of thousands of euros in costs.
I for one will never forgive the builders and the sooner they rot in hell the better only thing that has spoiled my time here is to see them walking about without a care in the world.  808

Completely different now thanks to the present crew in the Town Hall. :tiphat:

Karen4

The best place to check is with the town hall, they will give you the correct answers and advise you how to go about getting a licence if you need one.
Cl3880

waverunner

I expect this is the wrong place to ask but I'm new to the forum. Just wanted some advise about planning permission in the Arboleas La Perks district. Is it possible to obtain planning permission to build a garage in place of an already constructed car port ?