Swimming pool water

Started by Brezo, July 14, 2015, 11:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brezo

Quote from: EQUIPAMIENTOSRAMOS on August 13, 2015, 11:00:01 AM
Quote from: Brezo on July 14, 2015, 11:26:43 AM
I may have to change my swimming pool water. Anyone know contact details of a supplier most local to Oria who could deliver a tanker load?

Hi,

We can help you.
www.equipamientosramos.com , we are in Fines

Calls to Pedro Ramos 660 96 29 73

Gracias, en otoño quizás voy a llama se, si mi agua no esta mejor! Ahorra esta regular, mas o menas. Puede enviar precios por Pm. Saludo

EQUIPAMIENTOSRAMOS

I may have to change my swimming pool water. Anyone know contact details of a supplier most local to Oria who could deliver a tanker load?

Hi,

We can help you.
www.equipamientosramos.com , we are in Fines

Calls to Pedro Ramos 660 96 29 73
LOCATION COORDINATES

A-334, 04869 Fines, Almería, España
Latitud: 37.364103 | Longitud: -2.264262

Brezo

I will do that. Hope you are right. Thanks for your trouble!

Pickaxe

if you are going to have the water checked take a sample to the pool shop at the rear of mecadona just up from el corro if he as not got many to do will do it while you wait, certainly think you have no need to replace the water good luck

Brezo

Hi Pickaxe

The chlorine that I add to my pool isn't doing its job. Test readings are always very low. I have been told I have something called Chlorine Lock in my pool water caused by incorrect level of Cyanuric acid.   

I need to get a proper test done. If the Cyanuric levels are low I can get away with adding chemicals, but if they are too high I need to change the water in my pool, and start again with the water composition.... chlorination etc.  v(

Pickaxe

just out of interest why have you got to change the water

Brezo

Jo-JoB

Hi,
Local to Oria, 639671879 Julio, think the business is in Olula del Rio. we use him, his English isn't great but we tend to google translate what we need and send him a text.
Hope this helps contact him for a quote

Brezo