Main Menu

Recent posts

Unfortunately that's the thing with most iptv. It's an illegal service, so if the host is raided by law enforcement, they tend to not have the time to make customers aware.
I'm not saying this has happened to your supplier, he may just have server issues and trying to resolve them as quick as possible.
If your viewing via a fire stick, put streamfire on there as a usable, free back up service.
Is anyone else having a problem with their TV. We switched on last night around 8.30 and had a message on screen that there had been problems with the channels (with PADPALL) if affected unplug and restart your tv. We did and restarted after 2 mins, it said 'Loading' then went to 'Page loading error' we tried to click down to restart, or even Portal 1 - nothing. It says Internet - Enabled, WiFi Not Connected, IP - Not available !!!!!! Got in touch with Juan (Sistel) who said that it was our IPTV provider and happens when the server is down and to wait.  We gave up after 1.5 hrs and had early night.
Just tried again and still same problem so looks like no TV tonight, as can't get hold of Padpall or Juan. I understand these problems exist from time to time but it annoys me when there is no communication/message to let you know what is happening.
I can thoroughly recommend Veravision - https://veravision.es/en/home/ - as an alternative.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: water
Last post by Johnny73 - May 11, 2024, 10:56:40 AM
##If you have 1000 litres delivered it's 40 euros per litre plus travel#

Is that a misprint.??
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: Allergy Skin Test
Last post by Tetley - May 11, 2024, 08:53:53 AM
I know People thats used this lady ,its Vera but she is highly recommended ,she works from Vera Euro clinics ,might be worth an ask.

Dra. Ana Rita Rodríguez de Valentiner: dermatólogo en Vera | Top Doctors.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: water
Last post by SallyW - May 11, 2024, 05:37:41 AM
Quote from: chunky monkey on May 10, 2024, 06:47:09 AM
Quote from: chunky monkey on May 09, 2024, 17:26:58 PMwhat does it cost to have small tanker of water delivered please

The cost per litre depends on the amount delivered, ie the greater the quantity, the smaller the price per litre.   If you have 1000 litres delivered it's 40 euros per litre plus travel, but an entire pool of more than 60,000 litres can be filled for less than 200 euros.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Allergy Skin Test
Last post by Lynne - May 11, 2024, 05:15:25 AM
Does anybody know where I can get a private skin test done for allergies, in the Albox area preferably, and how much this might cost please?  I've already had the blood test.  My doctor told me that I would have to go to Almeria hospital and possibly wait up to 2 years for an appointment.
Private For Sale Items / For Sale Wooden Window
Last post by mambomark - May 10, 2024, 17:26:31 PM
For Sale – Window. 

€35
Cash on collection from Sufli 04878.
If you can see this advert then it is still available.

A rough and scruffy but complete wooden window. No longer needed.
Will need some attention.
Two hinged single glazed opening casements within a frame.
Two hinged paneled shutters with sliding bolts.

Frame = 810mm wide x 820mm high x 60mm thick

As a professional carpenter I am happy to do any other work to it at extra cost.

whatsapp 642 375 027
Private For Sale Items / Re: For Sale Sewing Machines
Last post by mambomark - May 10, 2024, 17:17:07 PM
hi sorry for the delay i thought this was linked to my email and i would get notice of messages but clearly not. There are 2 complete foot operated machines on tables. I attach a photo of one of them i dont have a photo of the other just now.
You can message me on 642 375 027
Regards
Mark
I was looking for the eye doctor  DRA. Ortega  who was working in Albox , we try to send her an e.mail and we get a message  " adress d'ont exist !! "

Is someone know if she is still working ?
Or is there some other doctor who is also very good for the eyes .

Thanks a lot