Paris

Started by doreen1, November 13, 2015, 22:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macc

Quote from: Hogs on November 18, 2015, 07:15:29 AM
ladyboyg1

Well that's quite a sweeping and almost insulting statement regarding the people of the UK.  Yes people are angry, Yes people are indignant and yes people are afraid !

What would you suggest people do?  Ignore the petitions and phone votes and take to the streets armed with any weapon they can get their hands on ?

Despite what the collective manipulative press may spout in the UK I believe that the majority of the UK's people will want the security services and Police to do what they do best and unfettered by spineless, interfering, politically correct politikals of all hues!  And if they had been allowed to do that over the years in the UK maybe just maybe that the UK may not be facing the future it faces today!

Hogs

Don,t let the truth upset you Hogs.  Quite a sweeping and almost insulting statement regarding the people of the UK, how do you figure that one out, What ladyboyg1 said is exactly true.

Tetley

Apparently is kicking off in Paris again this morning the cops are shacking a flat down with some nastys in it.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Quote from: ladyboyg1 on November 17, 2015, 23:18:39 PM
All I am saying is there is a lot of indignstion and anger, and rightly so, but what really comes acrosd is fear.
But thats ok , nothing wrong with bring afraid.
However I think the great British public will do what they do best......,,, very little

Maybe sign a petition or maybe if there is a phone vote. Apart from that we will let someone else deal with it

Yes hopefully your correct,we will all sit & stand at our homes & work places and just print our electronic Deviences for our security services to muse over,or if the shxt really hits the fan..... the inner citys will go up..... ( again ) as frustrations & anger move from the key board to the" real time " streets.

hopefully the UK  & Other EU States security services will keep the lid on ,and keep the punters off the" Real Time " streets, and on the keyboards & phones  ,in the comfort of our own little gold fish bowls /worlds.

its good to talk.

:handshake
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ladyboyg1

All I am saying is there is a lot of indignstion and anger, and rightly so, but what really comes acrosd is fear.
But thats ok , nothing wrong with bring afraid.
However I think the great British public will do what they do best......,,, very little

Maybe sign a petition or maybe if there is a phone vote. Apart from that we will let someone else deal with it

Tetley

Quote from: ladyboyg1 on November 17, 2015, 22:50:28 PM
I sm always anazed at how vocal people can be on the internet.
It is only words and they are cheap and carry no risk. Unfortunately most people really want someone else to sort it out for them. All well and good stating what needs to be done but most woulbn't have what it takes to kill someone
There is a huge difference between ranting online and actually sticking a knife slowly between someones ribs and draining the life from them.

Yer very few on here will have done a Nam tour.....or  smoked folks down wi the napalme, i suppose this it what happens when national consription ends for the masses....

night night all  :wave x

ladyboyg1

I sm always anazed at how vocal people can be on the internet.
It is only words and they are cheap and carry no risk. Unfortunately most people really want someone else to sort it out for them. All well and good stating what needs to be done but most woulbn't have what it takes to kill someone
There is a huge difference between ranting online and actually sticking a knife slowly between someones ribs and draining the life from them.

Tetley

Quote from: Nosun on November 17, 2015, 19:22:24 PM
It's means to an end Tets! They wouldn't be troops, the would just be care of the British Army.  :tiphat:

hopefully they wont conscritp us  over 55,s in on the specials coarse ie ....."i dont feel very well officer"..... "well drink less dick head"

;)

Tetley

We dont need press ganged troops ,we need dice rollers trained from the age of 4 to 25, the worlds dead in a day and probably will be in the next 100 years,national service is like the BSA Bantam..... good in its day.

however a "national special constables " course would be good,ie 2 years of weekends dealing with the" PC " sharp end and having to handle  the spitting & puking sat night punters.

:tiphat:

webejamin

Few mumfs on the vindi woulda sorted it Tets :wave I'm off again :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on November 17, 2015, 18:56:23 PM
For the life of me I can't see how national service could possibly be implemented today, or do any good ??? every school leaver, every person under a certain age would be called up, no excuses. There's no money for the NHS or even the armed services we already have.
God help us and save us :o would we want to trust even a tiny minority, that may mean us harm, with access to loaded firearms and teach em how best to use em :o
Fink I need a rest from it all, I'm off downstairs with all the really crazy bu~#'rs :crazy:

Jamin
ive got to be honest,i would have rather gone to Thaatchers short sharp shock camp.... i dont belive in protecting our elite in there" over feed Ivory towers",But if some scum invaded the UK & Yorkshire,id be there having a go.

i might even help yer out down sowth on the munitions once i get mi bridgport cranked up  again.

webejamin

For the life of me I can't see how national service could possibly be implemented today, or do any good ??? every school leaver, every person under a certain age would be called up, no excuses. There's no money for the NHS or even the armed services we already have.
God help us and save us :o would we want to trust even a tiny minority, that may mean us harm, with access to loaded firearms and teach em how best to use em :o
Fink I need a rest from it all, I'm off downstairs with all the really crazy bu~#'rs :crazy:

Tetley

National service....... not really.

just teach kids and reward them at school, so we turn out money makers and do ers.

in a world that can be dead in a day at the press of Sumbarine buttons,national service is rose tiny land

what we need in engineers.chemists,doctors,buisness leaders,so we can compeat with the world in the top 3.

half of this radical bxllxcks is because there parked on the internett all day in the UK, give the youth a job and let them buy a house and a merc

,and they wont give a snitt abought the Koran or the bible,

as they live in the day..... not in the history of books...........

MELEE

They would have to PROVE illness/disability and they would be defending their human rights
by serving the country they decided to live in

I did say 'if they had the balls to bring it back' - and we all know the answer to that one

zilnor

Melee, what would happen is that certain ethnic minorities would claim illness, disability and/ or say it was against their human rights and civil liberties to have to do National Service . And No doubt they would be exempt because our useless politicians would be frightened of being accused of racism.  :head

hartcjhart

it makes you wonder what the UN and NATO are all about,we are facing the biggest threat to humanity since adolf hitler, at least his cronies wore a uniform,THE WORLD must unite to destroy these maniacs and their superstructure/finances

MELEE

Once again Nosun loads of sense in your posts - and regarding National Service - if they had to balls to bring it back, for EVERY male
over 18, it would do more to decrease the number of immigrants here that closing borders ever would

Tetley

Quote from: Big Ming on November 17, 2015, 14:33:55 PM
My politics would best be described as centre-right (not extremist or facist) so I struggle to along with the idea that all the members of any particular religion are inherently "bad".

What I would say though is that the moderates (non radicals) are not doing enough or seen to be doing enough to "out" the extremists in their own communities. Unless this happens, the suspicion will always be that there is some sort agreement with or tacit approval of and sympathy for at least some of the views of the militants.

In the case of naturalised British Citizens to, in any way aid or assist offenders (or obstruct the Police and Security Services) would be tantamount to treason and, if proven, should be prosecuted as such.

Christians have murdered millions,s over the years,it dont matter what badge they go under,people dont want the xtream bibble & Koran bashers,if folks need relgion and it gets them through the day,fine,just dont inflict it on the rest of sociaty.

Just out of intrest
i was on the phone wi mi 83 year old Mar,she said she dosent like going in the big Hull city centre shopping centre now,as she hasent felt safe over the past couple of years since the London Job  went off.

so she came right through the war,lost her Dad aged 8,Got burnt in a raid, lived here life and in her final years  is now frightend of a BRIT on Brit raid.....  :head

some of these Idiots running the job need to get a grip ,including that wet flannel of a UK PM  we have...............and start busting a few 5 am doors down with the sprinter crews.

Big Ming

My politics would best be described as centre-right (not extremist or facist) so I struggle to go along with the idea that all the members of any particular religion are inherently "bad".

What I would say though is that the moderates (non radicals) are not doing enough or seen to be doing enough to "out" the extremists in their own communities. Unless this happens, the suspicion will always be that there is some sort agreement with or tacit approval of and sympathy for at least some of the views of the militants.

In the case of naturalised British Citizens to, in any way aid or assist offenders (or obstruct the Police and Security Services) would be tantamount to treason and, if proven, should be prosecuted as such.

Tetley

At the end of the day,we can all chew the cud,but no Brits & Spaniards or any other EU nationalitys are going to put up with people taking the pxxx on the streets ,

if the Librals,leftys.and tree huggers carnt cope now

,there in for a real rough ride over the coming years

,coz there is one thing a parliment full of lawyers,school teachers,economists & ex union types,chewing the bullshxt daily on there  public" demanded with menaces" wages &  fiddle money,but it will be a whole diffrent ball game if the streets errupt.

the Duggun dispute of a couple of summers ago will be nothing compared to whats coming if a shopping centre or  match gets done by the brain washed.

:-X

also
Coppers need arming,if not we might as well go back to Velocett LE,s And Ford Zephrys as the policing game has moved on.

webejamin

Strange you mention allegiance to Britain Nosun, I've just been reading an article on how patriotic are UK Muslims? Now, it seem that they may in fact be more patriotic than the rest of us :o The questions that were asked were on the lines of, are you happy living in the UK? Were they proud to be British citizens? Are Britain's best days behind her?  It also showed that Muslims were less pessimistic about the future of the UK. The results were displayed as degrees of patriotism ??? It showed that we, the British people are not as patriotic towards the UK as Muslims ??? I wonder why that is? ??? Spose it's because I feel the good days are gone, and I aint happy about living in the UK these days, not like I used to be anyway. Plus of course I am pessimistic about our future. ??? Strange old things these polls aint they ???    

zilnor

Nice one Melee  :clap:

zilnor

Nice one Hogs  :lol: :clap:

Tetley

Quote from: steve.p on November 17, 2015, 10:23:41 AM
Tets, the French attackers were in the main home grown, so the borders wouldn't stop them. Its the ideology that's the problem, you even have indigenous people that convert to this ideal, so again its the ideology. I totally agree that there should be vigorous screening and control of immigrants. But fear that that is a bit like bolting the stable door.  :clap:

:handshake

must dash mi migs ( welder, not jet  ;) ) has just chewed thi inner cable  :dig:

steve.p

Tets, the French attackers were in the main home grown, so the borders wouldn't stop them. Its the ideology that's the problem, you even have indigenous people that convert to this ideal, so again its the ideology. I totally agree that there should be vigorous screening and control of immigrants. But fear that that is a bit like bolting the stable door.  :clap:

Tetley

Quote from: steve.p on November 17, 2015, 09:29:03 AM
Nothing to do with border controls etc. Tetley. It the evil mindset of ideologists that would kill anyone and everyone who doesn't comply to their thought wave length. No border control would ever stop this completely. Look at other attacks worldwide that have been carried out in the last few years. Try to look at the bigger picture and not be so singular, like its the UK/Europe etc. Its a world wide problem. :tiphat:

Thanks that sorts that one out then.........it may be a world wide problem,however brining people IN is only brining the Problem.... onto our Streets and Adding to our Home Born Mis guides.

lock the doors and Dresden the X ing lot on there shores..... not our streets and if any on our streets want to go to the promised land & and the after life,give em a grant & plane ticket.

webejamin

That's the problem with the "big plan", that's the plan to swamp the UK with cheap, suppressed and obedient labour, introduced in the early eighties, where huge areas of cities are populated by immigrants that don't aspire to the same things as the traditional, local people. when the early migrants settled, they were protected by all kinds of laws to ensure they were not discriminated against as a minority, that in itself was not a bad thing, but now, as a majority they still have the same protection, the now local minority don't.
Move on a few years and many of the local population have moved away feeling they were "pushed out". Those that stayed may not be happy, but their numbers are such that there's nothing they can do about it. The people they can complain to are the very people they complain about.
My niece lives next door to an African family, they have fenced off part of her garden, dump rubbish into her front garden, cause all kinds of noise and nuisance and generally making life intolerable. Her problem is, hers is a council house, next door has been sold to an African chap who owns several others in the street and the neighbour is renting it. She complained to the council on many occasions to no avail, until she lost it one day and a street argument ensued. Now the council get involved, a councillor, housing officer and social worker came to see her and guess what ??? they were all African and she was told to be more tolerant to her neighbour or she was out.
There will be no great uprising, because there's not enough "British" people left, the "big plan" is complete, the people are suppressed, the majority population is happy, flying British flags will make them unhappy :tiphat:        

steve.p

Nothing to do with border controls etc. Tetley. It the evil mindset of ideologists that would kill anyone and everyone who doesn't comply to their thought wave length. No border control would ever stop this completely. Look at other attacks worldwide that have been carried out in the last few years. Try to look at the bigger picture and not be so singular, like its the UK/Europe etc. Its a world wide problem. :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: MELEE on November 17, 2015, 09:06:05 AM
This one ok felipe?

The union jack would be better on its own,once these poor souls are layed to rest.....it will be back to UK V The rest of Europe on the non Fedral Trail blaze with probably a bit of UK  on Side ness from the Hungarian PM whom seems to be the only bloke capable of joining the dots up.

This Paris attack is down to crap EU  border control and the  Tree Huggers running the job...... its like shoplifters,keep em out or give em a slap,it normaly sorts the problem.

MELEE

This one ok felipe? Well it's a start

felipe

How great it would be to see cars donned with Union Jacks and Flag of St George, St Andrew etc driving around London. Now that would be a statement to make and to be seen. Let´s start a campaign :)

zilnor

Some years ago, when I lived n Wapping, a council tenant hung the English flag out of a window on St. George's day. His Muslim neighbours complained to the local council. He received a letter telling him to take it down, because it was council property and he would have to do as he was told.  His answer was
" F off, this is England . " The flag stayed !

felipe

I see that because of most of us simply putting across our point of views, that we are once again being called racist. When will these extreme left wing people start to realise that it is not being racist it is being realistic! More and more people are are now opening up and admitting that they have been too frightened to say anything for fear of being accused of racism.

My mate and I predicted 25 years ago that Muslims would be ruling the world in the not too distant future. If the West keeps pampering to them then they will. It is high time that Christian schools started standing up against them. DO NOT give in to their demands for halal or stop religious Christmas plays. Tell them if they do not like the food to bring in their own lunches and do not attend the Christmas play.

Tear down the flags in BOW, assuming that is not an exaggeration NOSUN. If they were the cross of St George the local council would be demanding them to be taken down.

MELEE

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MELEE

The VERY reason our lives and our childrens future is at risk
too much bloody cow towing to the muslims

zilnor

The usual backlash against any  non-Muslim who dares to voice their opinion about Muslims. Double standards and hypocrisy.  :head