Main Menu

Recent posts

Tetley, only use gas for my bbq
Quote from: Tetley on June 02, 2024, 09:01:23 AMgenuine question

why are you all using gas anyway  ?

I am GANA all electric I leave the electric water heater on all the time on the stat my bills are 45/50 e per month

and as for those mobile bombs /carbon monoxide genarator  heaters ....NO WAY

oil radiator only which will put probably 30e a month extra on the bill if it was left on ,in winter

why have we got pensioners hauling gas bottles around when you can just flick a switch ?

I need to switch over as my leccy is free
Sports Board / Re: 2023/2024 Predictor League...
Last post by Bolton - June 02, 2024, 11:34:02 AM
To   TimB  Sorry i'm late with the thank you of being a good manager of the site but as you can see the wife beat me again in the end result. I will have to stop advising her and let her pick her own. See you next season.   BOLTON.
ITEMS WANTED ONLY / Re: metal door chains
Last post by OGM - June 02, 2024, 11:32:02 AM
Ferretería Lapanto I think it's called. Beside Harrison's English Supermarket in Albox. I got my chains there
ITEMS WANTED ONLY / Re: metal door chains
Last post by Angleseyite - June 02, 2024, 09:43:20 AM
Quote from: chunky monkey on June 02, 2024, 09:23:35 AMdoor chains wanted please

Try Guzman on Avenida America Albox...
Quote from: Tetley on June 02, 2024, 09:01:23 AMgenuine question

I am GANA all electric I leave the electric water heater on all the time on the stat my bills are 45/50 e per month

oil radiator only which will put probably 30e a month extra on the bill if it was left on ,in winter

why have we got pensioners hauling gas bottles around when you can just flick a switch ?

For me Tets, it's the diversity of energy, as the Lecky can be easily disrupted during storms etc, and the weight lifting is good for the muscles and bone structure, but that's just me, and the wife of course  :grin:
ITEMS WANTED ONLY / metal door chains
Last post by chunky monkey - June 02, 2024, 09:23:35 AM
door chains wanted please
genuine question 

Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: WATER
Last post by Lynne - June 02, 2024, 05:38:13 AM
Tempting - I'm just trying to do my bit so I don't have a conscience - I need that like a hole in the head knowing what luck I have at the moment...!   :cry: