BURNING GARDEN RUBBISH

Started by Zebs, October 18, 2016, 11:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJH3

Totally agree, why the sarcasm all the time, people trying to be clever and funny but coming over boring and tiresome

felipe

Do you not think that different town halls may just have different dates. No harm in stating what happens your given area and no need for sarcasm.

Iceman

Arboleas Town Hall will issue the licence for free when the time is right you only have to fill out a request  best show it to he Locale police when you get it, helps to keep her happy

Cuddlybill

Sorry Wester...it doesn't hurt to emphasise a point. :clap:

CB  :sun:
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

nibbler

Now then Bill. it doesn't hurt to emphasise a point. :clap:
Nibbler :sun:

Cuddlybill

Was my post prior to Wester........written in Mongolian ???? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

just appeared to read the same.............................

CB.. :lol: :whistle: :whistle: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Wester

Zurgena town hall told me on Monday that the earliest I can renew my licence is the 15th November, later this year due to the lack of rain.

Zebs

Thought that might be the case!  Not going to chance it either - don't want the Guardia arriving at our gate.  Will bag it for recycling!

Cuddlybill

Went to get a 'bonfire licence' yesterday from our town hall in Taberno........No fires allowed until the 15th November the earliest as no proper rains....

Then 10 minutes ago plumes of smoke in the air...........as stated the Spanish take no notice, wifey asked me if I would chance it....err no I like to keep hold of my little euros...

CB

Zebs

Last time we burned a small pile of garden refuse we had a Spanish woman screaming at us from our gate - so don't want a repeat of that!!

Jay

We regularly get the waft of burning on a weekend, the only ones that seem to follow the ban are expats, the Spanish seem to just do their own thing a little like everyone else when in their home country, bend the rules to suit.

Zebs

Can anyone tell me when we are allowed to start burning garden rubbish in the Albox area?