Cheap/almost free electric today

Started by PRINGLE, March 03, 2024, 10:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

It has on occasions been in negative amounts. & it only applies if you are on the hourly billing.If on a fixed plane it doesn't apply.

Tetley

we need to tell everybody how good solar is ,the more people that get solar the more exess eltrick will be in the system and the small the retail client base resulting in cheaper lectrick for those of us sticking to 50e a month mains supply  :wink:

so if your considering taking out solar please do it to day and help the rest of us on the meters out a bit  :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Elgin

As a consumer you still have to pay the access tolss so even if the market price is zero you still pay something.  Today the minimum price on PVPC is 3.8c per kWh (Max 7.3c kWh).

https://www.esios.ree.es/es/pvpc

Meanwhile, Iberdrola are still giving me 10c per kWh for the power I give them

PRINGLE

Double check with your own supplier but at certain times today, electricity is virtually free (0.01 per kwh). Get that washing done, hang it out, and retrieve it from the next village.  :))