Distraction robbery - Outside Charter

Started by marge, April 06, 2009, 09:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblagirl

I don't know what it is with some people; when I was in Mercadona on Saturday I saw three different trolleys with handbags on the child seat just parked up and left by the shoppers who had obviously gone off to get something. They certainly deserve to lose everything doing something stupid like that!

Karen4

Me too Bev, better to be safe than sorry. Not only could someone open your door and grab your bag but they could easily actually get in the car. Happened to me once at traffic lights in Belfast - man went to open my passenger door but ran off pretty quickly when he realised all the car doors were locked. I always lock the car doors when driving, and also the minute I get out of the car.
Cl3880

Bev

I always keep my passenger door locked and when im driving keep my door locked, this was one of the first things my Instructor told me, Anyone could open your passenger door at lights when you stop,

marge

I've just been told that someone had their bag stolen from their car seat outside Charter, Arboleas at the end of last week.
She was approached by someone asking for directions whilst someone else opened her car door and stole her handbag. Apparently it wasnt the first time it happened that day but no warning posters were in the shop window.