New Abogoda/Solicitor/accountant

Started by dougtaffy, December 19, 2012, 11:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Quote from: Trucker on December 19, 2012, 21:25:41 PM
mario@serfila.com he speaks English and does a deal at €10 a month for as many consultations as needed and if needed to do work you get 10% discount, found him very helpful and he does work for a few people I know and all say how good he is..
Good luck.

Yes i agree with everything , the €10 a month is actually €12.10 with IVA just to avoid any confusion but well worth it as you get more than consultations you also get him on the end of a phone if you find yourself in need  Mario is very approachable and doesn't rush you , deals with everything in a thorough and profession manor and make sure you understand everything before you leave , none of the , dont worry about it leave it to us nonsense .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

alfie

I would say that every one has a speciality - property or tax etc. If you can tell us what you are most worried about, you may get a more specific answer.

Trucker

mario@serfila.com he speaks English and does a deal at €10 a month for as many consultations as needed and if needed to do work you get 10% discount, found him very helpful and he does work for a few people I know and all say how good he is..
Good luck.

Lee2604

We've been using Deborah at Vera advisors, based in Vera, for nearly a year now. She's excellent on anything to do with property (did all our conveyancing, very thorough) also excellent on any matters to do with tax etc. Spanish with perfect English. PM me if you want her details.

dougtaffy

Hi All ,I,m thinking about changing my abogoda as I have been with my presen one in Vera for 7 years,and every time I go there there are different staff, so I,m speaking to different people ,and last time I went there there was none of thier employes there,they have also move office to Torrevieja,but say they are still in Vera,so I,m looking for a recommend perhaps nearer  to Arboleas,must be fluent in English as I,m a very poor Spanish speaker,and be switched on to whats going on locally. Best Regards Doug