Security Marker Pen

Started by lorca lad, November 20, 2013, 18:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorca lad

Hi,

Thanks for all of the replies .....looks like I will be able to get one of these pens now.

Hopefully, we will never have the need to identify goods using the special light, but in the present climate, better safe than sorry.

L.L.

Big Bad John

:police: Hi Lorca Lad, being the very under used NHW coordinator for Cantoria I have some of these pens, you are welcome to a couple for you and your neighbours. Nobody has ever been interested in the past so I am very pleased to receive your request. I am in Almanzora, my e.mail is: johnpatrick@royal.navy.org.uk give me a buzz and you are welcome. Not sure about the UV scanner though?  I imagine the local 'Old Bill' or 'Syd' will have them?  :)
BigBadJohn.

steveconway24

I got a set from the Chinese todo shop, (And it works!!)
It was about 3.50 for the UV pentorch and the pen.

swithin

They are called ultraviolet pens, should be able to buy at stationary shops.

hank

Try your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme representative.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

lorca lad

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a security marker pen to mark items in the house (eg - tv, dvd player etc). The writing is invisible to the naked eye,  but shows up if a special light is used (think it might be ultra violet). These can be used by the Guardia to identify stolen items they have recovered, or at car boot sales for example.

Hope that you understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance for any information.

L.L.